Value Added Features
The Cardpointe® Gateway is one of the most dynamic processing gateways in the industry today, empowering e-commerce merchants to process secure transactions quickly and easily from anywhere that has Internet access.
The Cardpointe® Virtual Terminal is a secure, web-based system that allows you to process transactions, manage customer profiles, pull reports, and administer options that fit your business needs.
- Works as base gateway entry point no matter what interface option is used; Compatibility with mobile devices
- Back-office web product to easily look up transaction activity, service customers and reconcile your online store
- Functionality includes detailed reporting, transaction dashboard, virtual point-of-sale terminal, transaction history search, user administration and more
Hosted Payment Page
The Cardpointe® Hosted Payment Page allows you to establish securely hosted web payment forms designed to accept Internet-based E-commerce transactions. With Hosted Checkout in place you are no longer exposed to the sensitive payment details required to process a payment. Additionally, you will have access to an expanding toolkit of payment options and fraud prevention tools without the need for additional development.
- Payment processing is completely hosted by CardConnect and facilitates PCI DSS compliance
- Reduce interchange fees with support through purchase card level III detail
- Rapidly integrate payment processing into your website
The Cardpointe® Developer API gives merchants complete control over how their payments are processed, and allows them to build transaction processing applications that can process payments from a web site or from multiple point-of-sale terminals. Ideal for either e-commerce or large-scale retail situations, the Developer API uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt and pass confidential transaction and order information directly to CardConnect.
- Service to connect the gateway directly with your web application for a seamless customer experience
- Enables a range of processing scenarios for flexibility in implementing custom business logic
- Helps you gain platform independence; offers ease of integration and transaction security
CardConnect's Cardsecure® solution uses tokenization technology to remove the need for merchants to store card data by replacing it with a randomly assigned number, called a token, after authorization.
Cardsecure® minimizes risk by reducing the scope of PCI compliance, shifts the burden of protecting cardholder data from you to CardConnect, and allows the 'token' to be used for other business and sales functions such as returns, sales reports, analysis, etc.
The Cardsecure® solution meets the PCI Security Standards Council guidelines for tokenization. Removing payment card data from your systems also removes it from your PCI scope, reducing the time and resources needed to meet PCI compliance requirements.
- Card-based, random-number tokenization—completely removes sensitive cardholder information from the merchant by replacing the Personal Account Number (PAN) with a random token value
- The format-preserving token value can be used in place of the PAN to continue to support business analytics and reports, anti-fraud activities, etc.
Cardpointe® Gateway's recurring billing feature provides you with the tools for submitting and managing recurring, or subscription-based, transactions. The recurring billing functionality is managed directly in the Virtual Terminal interface.
Creating a recurring subscription is as simple as providing the customer's payment information and the desired amount and schedule. The interval and number of payments can be customized to fit almost any recurring billing work flow. Recurring subscriptions can be entered and managed through the Virtual Terminal.
- Increase Cash Flow - Cardpointe® Gateway recurring billing increases on-time payments and customer retention by automating the billing process.
- Improve Security - Cardpointe® Gateway handles the secure storage of cardholder data removing the burden from the merchant and simplifying PCI Compliance requirements.
- Reduce Costs - Cardpointe® Gateway recurring billing eliminates many of the costs associated with manual billing, with no additional per-transaction fee.
Multi Currency Processing
Cardpointe® Gateway includes support for CardConnect's Global ePricing service that allows you to control pricing and accept payments in over 140 foreign currencies through this integrated treasury management service.
The ways your customers buy goods and services are evolving every day. For today's businesses, the real growth opportunities are no longer regional or even national, but global. Advances in technology, communication and distribution have opened new international markets and are providing access to new customers around the world.
Purchase Card Level II/III
For business-to-business Corporate and Purchase card transactions, it is vital to submit Level II & Level III data with your transactions to minimize processing costs.
Cardpointe® Gateway includes support for Level II & III data on both the Virtual Terminal and Developer API. The Developer API can be used to integrate Level III payment processing into existing Accounting or ERB systems to automate billing and optimize Interchange costs.
For instant approval!